Thursday 14 November 2013

Quick Writes/Minions

Quick Right Minions
  If I got a set of minions for a week I would get to do all my chores like do the laundry and dishes, scrub the toilets etc. I would also get them to do my homework for  me because I have a lot and that is very time consuming. I would also get them to straighten my hair because that takes forever in the morning. I would also get them to do my makeup and pick out one of my outfits for me since I'm so indisive. I would also get them to put my tumblr name in tumblr plug because it's really boring to do but it gains you more followers. I would get them to make my room look like a tumblr room like put tumblr pictures up etc. I would also get them to work part time for me so I could have extra money. I would get them to massage my back and my feet and basically my whole body. I would get them to find all the latest music from itunes like the genres that I like and download them on my phone for me. I would also get them to clean the whole house like not only chores but the whole house because then my mom would be happier. I would also get them to help resolve the arguments that my family has everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment