Friday 18 October 2013

Reading Assignment #5

1. Tony should come to NY with me #iwish #frenemies 2. Don't mess with the caretaker #chainletter #lessonlearned 3. Got drunk and cut off my finger #TBT #oops #fail #turndownforwhat 4. Would you drown your puppy to survive? #asktwitter 5. If only these chain letters would stop #iwish #wishfulthinking 6. I don't know if I should call the cops #scared #help 7. As if Tony is with another girl already #a** #brokenhearted #sad 8.Tony's gf is the caretaker #scared #omg 9. I got accepted at UCLA #happy #daddy'sproud #daddy'sgirl 10. Going shopping with the girls #basic #needtogetaway #excited 11. If only Alison knew how I still feel about her #loveher #soft 12. I had a dream about Kipp being kidnapped again #makeitstop #scary 13. I swear Alison stopped breathing #miracle #she'salive 14. I'm going to figure out who the caretaker is if it's the last thing I do #fedup #watchout #fierce 15. Going by the lake to relax #caretakergotFran #she'sdead #rip #crying

No comments:

Post a Comment